Dalcor is a cellular geocomposite comprising a waterproof drainage core and a filtering geotextile on the ground side that provides horizontal drainage. Dalcor drains groundwater before it reaches the concrete base, thereby limiting the uplift pressure exerted on it.
Not only does the Dalcor solution save on materials and installation time, it also has a high safety coefficient compared to conventional solutions using aggregates.
- High flow rates that remain constant over the long term thanks to its elevated creep strength
- Controlled hydraulic pressures thanks to uniform flows over the entire surface and in every possible direction, irrespective of the direction in which the product is installed
- Eliminates the need for aggregates and optimises logistics
- Layout plans not required
- Cuts down on excavation and earthwork
- Hydraulic continuity is assured where two membranes are joined together
- Fast, easy installation without special tools
- Economic solution compared to those requiring aggregates, both in monetary and installation time terms
- Chemically inert