The security of your personal data is one of our top priorities. If you encounter problems or have any questions about how your data is processed, please contact us at the following address: Groupe Elydan – Service Juridique, 33 Route de Grenoble, 38590 Saint-Étienne-de-Saint-Geoirs, FRANCE.
By using the elydan.eu website, you agree to your personal data being processed in accordance with the confidentiality policy set out below.
- ‘Personal data’ shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- ‘Processing’ shall mean any operation or set of operations, which are performed upon personal data or a set of personal data.
- ‘Data subject’ shall mean a natural person whose data is being processed.
- ‘We’ shall mean the Elydan Group
2. General data principles
We undertake to adhere to the following principles regarding data protection:
- The processing of the data is lawful, reasonable and transparent. Our processing of data is founded on an appropriate legal basis. We give your rights priority when processing your personal data. We will furnish you with the information on the processing of your data upon simple request.
- The purpose of processing your data is limited. Processing of your personal data is limited to the purpose of collecting your data.
- Processing is carried out using the minimum amount of data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of data needed to fulfil our requirements.
- Processing is time limited. We will never keep your personal data longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure that your personal data is accurate.
- We will do our best to maintain the integrity and confidentiality of your data.
3. Your rights regarding personal data
The data owner has the following rights:
The right to information:you have the right to know how your personal data is processed; what data is collected, how it is obtained, why, and who processes it.
Right of access: you have the right to access data about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data that has been collected.
Right of correction: you have the right to request to have your personal data corrected or deleted if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to erase: under certain circumstances, you may request that your personal data be erased from our database.
Right to restrict processing: you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted when certain conditions are met.
Right to object to processing: in certain situations, you have the right to object to your personal data being processed, as is the case with direct marketing.
Right to object to automatic processing: you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling. You can exercise this right whenever the profiling has legal ramifications for you or affects you in a significant fashion.
Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a ‘machine-readable’ format, i.e. in the form of a computer file.
Right to complain: if we reject your request to access your personal data, we will provide you with a reason for the refusal. If you are unhappy with the way your request has been treated, please contact us.
Right to assistance from a supervisory authority: you have the right to seek assistance from a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming for damages.
Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data.
4. The personal data we collect
The data you have communicated to us
This could be your e-mail address, your first name, your billing address, etc.: any information needed for us to supply our products and/or services, or to improve your user-experience on our website.
We record the information you provide us with in order to leave comments or access other activities on our website. This data only involves your first name and your e-mail address.
Data that is automatically collected:
This includes data that is automatically stored via cookies and other browsing tools. This data is used to improve your user experience on our website by, for example, identifying you.
To view the list of cookies used on our website, click here.
We may collect information regarding you if you share it publicly (your social media profiles, for example).
5. How we use your personal data
to offer our services:
- When you fill in the form giving you access to download a document, you provide your first name and e-mail address.
- You also agree to receive our newsletter and our offers of products/services.
- We may also use your contact data to communicate and interact with you, and to notify you of any changes that may be made to the services we provide.
- This information is recorded by an autoresponder; the autoresponder we use is MailChimp.
- You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each e-mail.
Improving your user experience;
Meeting legal or contractual obligations:
- We process your personal data in a manner that meets the legal obligations concerning the processing of personal data.
- We reserve the right to anonymise the personal data collected.
- Although we keep your billing and other collected information for as long as is necessary to meet our accounting and legal obligations, we never do so for a period exceeding 3 years.
- We will inform you whenever your data processed again, should the need arise.
6. Who has access to your personal data?
- We will never share your personal data with a third party.
- The use of your person data is strictly limited to the elydan.eu website.
7. How do we secure your personal data?
- We use our best endeavours to ensure the security of your personal data.
- We use secure communication and data transfer protocols (such as HTTPS).
- We use anonymisation and pseudonyms wherever possible.
- We monitor our systems to prevent security breaches.
- Despite our best efforts, we are not invulnerable to security breaches.
- Should a breach occur, we undertake to inform the competent authorities, which in our case is the CNIL, within 72 hours of an attack that impacts your personal data.
- We will also inform you of any threat to your rights or interests.
- We will then do everything within our power to prevent a security breach and help the authorities should a breach occur.
- If you have an account with us, please note that you must keep your login and password secret.
8. Contact information
Supervisory authority: CNIL
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Tel: +33 (0)1 53 73 22 22
To retrieve or erase your data or for any other queries about how we manage your personal data, please contact us in writing at the following address: Groupe Elydan – Service Juridique, 33 Route de Grenoble, 38590 Saint-Étienne-de-Saint-Geoirs.