Nappe Solpac Sport membrane is a drainage geocomposite comprising an HDPE structure coupled with a non-woven filter. It provides an economical solution for installing and maintaining synthetic sports grounds.
Its purpose is to replace the conventional aggregate drainage beds with an easy-to-install, symmetrical cell geocomposite solution that ensures continuity of flow at the joints and very low long-term compression creep.
- High flow rates that remain constant over the long term thanks to its elevated creep strength
- Controlled hydraulic pressures thanks to uniform flows over the entire surface and in every possible direction, irrespective of the direction in which the product is installed
- Eliminates the need for aggregates and optimises logistics
- Cuts down on excavation and earthwork
- Hydraulic continuity is assured where two membranes are joined together
- Fast, easy installation without special tools
- Economical solution compared to those requiring aggregates, both in monetary and installation time terms